Adopt a cat 😺 and let it own you
Adoption is a great solution to rescue lonely animals from shelters. Check the nearest shelter and see if you vibe with any of the cats and maybe you will find a fury friend for a life. But remember - you are not an owner of the cat. Cat is an owner of you! Before adoption you will need to ask yourself a few important questions. Cat is a reponsibility and you need to be prepared. Take a simple quiz at the bottom of this page and find out if you can be a perfect cat parent.
Things to consider before adoption
Decide if you are ready to take care of an animal
- Check your housing conditions - do you have enough space?
- Can you afford having a cat? Food and litter is not everything and vet costs can be really high
- Are you travelling often? Do you have a plan in case you need to leave the house for several days?
- Do you have another animal at home?
- What do you know about cat's needs? Do you know how to take care of an animal?
Click here: learn more about animal adoption