Help SheCodes reach more students and get more women in tech.
currently has a presence in 6 continents and in countless time zones, and has had 30,000+ students. We are constantly working to expand our reach and deliver the best experience possible to each and every one of our students.
As part of our global expansion, SheCodes is looking to add a passionate team member with experience buying digital media globally at scale. This is a key role in the SheCodes team that will contribute directly to our growth. As the Digital Marketing Lead you will be the go-to expert on all of our digital acquisitions. That includes paid social (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Google) and influencer marketing. You’ll work closely with our ad managing team to plan, buy, and optimize targeted media campaigns. You’ll scale our programs amongst an ambitious and growing team, owning both the strategy and execution. You’ll help us devise cross-channel campaigns, as well as find and maintain partnerships with influencers, universities, etc.
In this role, you will:
- Manage our digital marketing strategy - including identifying channels, launching tests, and building a bridge between the team and our ad experts.
- Lead in analyzing the effectiveness of the campaigns. You will test and learn until you find something that works - and cut things that don’t.
- Create, deploy, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across platforms.
- Manage and execute our retargeting strategy across all different platforms.
- Report on effectiveness of paid media campaigns.
- Create and test an influencer marketing strategy.
- Help create a strategy for SEO and content marketing.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has strong creative marketing and communication skills.
- Has experience working in a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure, and scaling a high-growth business, along with the desire to work in this environment.
- Is fluent and highly proficient in English.
- Can work closely with other members of the SheCodes team to manage daily tasks and operations.
- Has strong problem solving and analytical abilities, with a track record of “test & learn” mindset.
- Has the ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments.
- Can manage quick changes in company policy and procedures. (We’re a small company that is expanding fast, so we always have to be on our toes!)
- Is willing to work remotely.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, including specific experience in digital channels (paid social, display, or video)
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with tag management (Google Tag Manager)
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in-person presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand the needs of different audiences
- Experience working globally
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
At SheCodes, our team is made up of hard-working, quick-learning, passionate people. Even if you don’t fit all of the criteria listed in the description above, we encourage you to apply if you think you’ll be a good fit. We welcome and cherish diversity in our company to help sustain a well-rounded team and outlook.