Help deliver amazing experiences to SheCodes students.
currently has a presence in 5 continents and in countless time zones and has had 20,000+ students. We are constantly working to expand our reach and deliver the best experience possible to each and every one of our customers. In order to do so, members of the SheCodes team must closely work with every part of the internal platform, getting familiar with the intricacies of what it takes to manage daily operations, risk, products, and user experience.
As part of our global expansion, SheCodes is looking to add another Customer Success Specialist to our team in order to cover more time zones and better take care of our current and potential customers. As a SheCodes Customer Success Specialist, you’ll spend the majority of your time interacting directly with our potential and current customers to ensure that they have the best user experience possible. If you are friendly, patient, and a quick learner, you’d make a great fit!
In this role, you will:
- Handle interaction with potential and current students via Intercom, email, and an internal client communication platform.
- In order to do so, you must learn the inner workings of the SheCodes platform, our workflow, and our delegation system, and incorporate our company voice.
- Work closely with other members of the SheCodes team to manage daily tasks and operations.
- Solve issues as quickly as possible and without upsetting our customers.
- Take on a sales role from time to time, especially with potential customers.
- Have an opportunity to learn how SheCodes operates and can deliver an even larger impact in the future.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys user interaction, writing, and working efficiently.
- Is fluent and highly proficient in English.
- Enjoys problem-solving, has great analytical skills, and is comfortable with explaining and answering questions about our products.
- Is empathetic and patient with our users.
- Can manage quick changes in company policy and procedures. (We’re a small company that is expanding fast, so we always have to be on our toes!)
- Is familiar with our company and user experience.
- Is willing to work remotely.
- Is able to work on weekends in shifts at least 1 weekend a month (for 4 hours in total)
- Comfortable with your computer (you should be able to type fast)
- Comfortable with Slack, Gmail, Calendar, Zoom, Google docs, Social media platforms
We’re looking forward to hearing from you
At SheCodes, our team is made up of hard-working, quick-learning, passionate people. Even if you don’t fit all of the criteria listed in the description above, we encourage you to apply if you think you’ll be a good fit. We welcome and cherish diversity in our company to help sustain a well-rounded team and outlook.