Help deliver an amazing experience to SheCodes students.
currently has a presence in 6 continents and in countless time zones, and has had 25,000+ students. We are constantly working to expand our reach and deliver the best experience possible to each and every one of our students.
As part of our global expansion, SheCodes is looking to add another Student Technical Assistant to our team in order to cover more time zones and better take care of our students' technical needs. As a SheCodes Technical assistant, you’ll spend the majority of your time interacting directly with students to ensure that they can complete their challenges and homework.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with other members of the SheCodes team.
- Solve issues as quickly as possible and without upsetting our customers.
- Review student's homework and final projects.
- Have an opportunity to learn how SheCodes operates and can deliver an even larger impact in the future.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years of coding experience in front-end development.
- Is fluent and highly proficient in English.
- Enjoys problem-solving, has great analytical skills, and is comfortable with explaining and answering questions about our products.
- Is empathetic and patient with our students.
- Is familiar with our company and user experience.
- Is willing to work remotely.
- Is able to work on weekends in shifts at least 2 weekends a month (for 6 hours each weekend).
- Comfortable with your computer (you should be able to type fast)
- Comfortable with Slack, Gmail, Calendar, Zoom, Google docs, Social media platforms
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
At SheCodes, our team is made up of hard-working, quick-learning, passionate people. Even if you don’t fit all of the criteria listed in the description above, we encourage you to apply if you think you’ll be a good fit. We welcome and cherish diversity in our company to help sustain a well-rounded team and outlook.