I keep getting an error on localhost and I'm using windows. How do I fix it?
What does Prettier utility for VS Code?
How do i move my code from codepen to vscode
why does a listing directory is showing when I go live with my code on vs code ?
How do I install prettier on my Windows computer? I followed the link provided but got lost along the way.
how do i set prettier as a default for editor
how to change all class to className, all at once
What happens when I close the web terminal window/tab
hi, I want to open a file in vs but i'm unable to link it to chrome how do I do that
* We have declared some functions in "timer.c" and corresponding function * prototypes in "timer.h": * void timer_init(void); // Initialise TCB0 to produce interrupts every 1ms * * Your task for Ex 9.3 is to complete the ISR declared in "timer.c" to display * simultaneously the first digit of your student number on the LHS of the 7-segment * display and the second digit of your student number on the RHS of this display (only * after timer_init() is called). * * TIP: Every time a new interrupt occurs you should swap which digit you are displaying. * * TIP: You will want to declare a global or static variable so you know which digit to * display on each iteration. * * TIP: You might like to refer to the following truth table for 7-segment digit mapping. * (remember to check which output Q0..Q6 maps to which segment on the QUTy) * * ABCDEFG * 0: 0000001 * 1: 1001111
in my vs tab i can't find prettier at the bottom after checking format save
in codesandbox- how do i change the layout of the screen to be next to each other?
how to move codepen document to vs code
how can I install the icons in vs code
Why is my netlify build getting stuck, no error ?
what is the difference between a terminal and a console
what is the shortcut to save my file on VSCode on windows?
Where do I find the terminal on my computer to run code?
2 sticks that represent OR on my keyboard
If you have any other questions, reach out to us at [email protected]
AI stands for Artificial Intelligence. AI bots are able to learn from conversations with users and expand their knowledge this way.
SheCodes Athena will help you with technical questions about your code using artificial intelligence to find the answer. Imagine a super powerful human who has memorized everything on the internet and can access that knowledge in a matter of seconds. 🤯
SheCodes Athena can answer most coding-related questions, even complicated ones! It can even find bugs in your code and tell you how to fix them in just a few seconds. Impressive, right?
Just remember we're still in testing mode so the AI may return strange or incorrect replies. Feel free to message us if this happens!
SheCodes Athena can only reply to coding-related technical questions. The same type of questions you would ask in the channels on Slack.
For questions that are not coding-related, write us here 😃
You should treat Athena like a SheCodes team member, so always be polite! 😊 Ask your questions as detailed as possible, just like you would do on Slack.
Here are some examples:
- Prettier isn't working on my VS Code. How do I fix this?
- How do I make bullet points with different colors using the list element?
- My code in Codesandbox is having some issues. Can you please tell me what the issue is? [Include the link to your Codesandbox]
For now, SheCodes Athena is limited to 5 questions per day for each student.
In that case, you can either ask SheCodes Athena a follow-up question, or you can post on the designated weekly channel on Slack!
Our technical assistants are still available on Slack and are always happy to help! 😍💪
Remember, questions are limited to 1000 characters.
- If you're working with an HTML file: Post a snippet of your code related to the issue you're having (just copy the code and paste it into the question box).
- If you're working with Codesandbox: Good news, you can just post the link to your Codesandbox and the AI Assistant will be able to view your code.
- If you have a longer question that would require an entire HTML file or more than 1000 characters, post it in the designated weekly channels on Slack! 😃
Athena was the Greek goddess of wisdom, among other elements. She received her name from the city of Athens, which she is known for protecting.
Much like the goddess Athena, SheCodes Athena is also incredibly wise and can solve complicated coding puzzles in a matter of seconds! 😍
Not likely. AI can automate tasks and make developers' jobs more efficient but it can't fully replace the human ability to deal with complex software. And AI will still require human developers to supervise and improve it further.
So developers may see their tasks change but they won't be replaced by AI. 👩💻🤝💻